Saturday, February 6, 2016

Science and Me!

      Everyone has different experiences in science. Some love it, some hate it, and some don't really care and just get it over with.  When kids start school they are interested in what they are going to do. The students love to learn and love to be interactive with everything they do. Teachers help that process and help children learn. They shape kids minds. The way teachers teach is how kids will feel about the subjects. Some of my teachers were great and some not so great in that department.
       When I am a teacher I plan to do better then my teachers and help make sure everyone loves all the subjects. I will make everything more interesting and more engaging. I will do less notes and tests and more hands-on and interactive projects and activities.

Here is a link to my Scientific Me, which talks about my experiences with science.

No comments:

Post a Comment